We work across all sections of the community creating innovative multi-art form projects/events, that can become part of your annual heritage.
We foster collaborations between artists and make high quality, meaningful work. Community and group ownership is at the heart of all our work.
TocTok devise and facilitate adventures that will search for culture, folklore and stories within the community and use these to seed bespoke, heartfelt collaborative experiences.
Where possible we use sustainable resources including re-used materials.
The benefits of our multi-art form projects/events workshops…..
• Help celebrate and raise the profiles of your group.
• Bring people together from culturally diverse backgrounds.
• Create a better understanding of varying beliefs and traditions.
• Showcases people’s artwork.
• Encourages creativity in an inclusive and supportive environment.
• Creative success inevitably boosts self-esteem and nurtures the confidence to tackle anything.
TocTok delivering sustainable art workshops to childrens and adults in Oxfordshire Berkshire Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire and further